- 3/4 cup of canned full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2–3 apples, sliced
- Crushed almonds
- Combine the coconut milk, vanilla, coconut sugar, and salt in a pot. Bring to a boil and reduce to a low simmer for about 10-15 minutes or until thick.
- Pour the caramel into a shallow bowl and allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Dip the apple slices, on one side until coated in caramel. Transfer to a parchment-lined plate and top with crushed almonds. Transfer to the fridge for about 10 minutes to set.
- Enjoy the apples immediately, or store the rest of the caramel in the fridge for up to a week.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.