- 1 box gluten-free thin cookies (for homemade, sub these AIP Oreo cookies)
- 1 container coconut whipped cream (sub this recipe for homemade)
- Optional- unreal almond butter cups
- Using a small cake pan (I used a 7″x5″ pan) or food container, line the bottom with cookies, fully covering the bottom of the pan.
- Spoon 2-3 large spoonfuls of coconut whipped cream over the cookies, spreading evenly. Repeat with two more layer of cookies, and whipped cream, finishing with whipped cream on top.
- Top the cake with a few crushed cookies, and chopped almond butter cups if desired. Cover the cake pan and transfer to the fridge for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Transfer to the freezer for 30-45 minutes before serving. Remove from the freezer and serve while still cold!
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 20
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 223
- Fat: 9.8g
- Carbohydrates: 31.9g
- Fiber: .1g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: ice box cake