- 1/4 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 24 mini chocolate chips (I use these, use carob chips for AIP)
- 12 chocolate chips (use carob chips for AIP)
- 1 dozen strawberries, washed and patted dry
- Combine the coconut butter and coconut oil in a bowl and mix well to incorpate. Set aside.
- Set up a station with a plate lined with parchment paper, coconut butter, a bowl of shredded coconut, a bowl of chocolate chips, and the strawberries.
- To decorate the strawberries, dip a strawberry in the coconut butter, covering it up to the stem. Next, roll the strawberry in the shredded coconut to evenly coat. Press the mini chocolate chips in to the strawberry to make eyes, and the larger chocolate chip to make a mouth. Dip the chocolate chips in coconut butter to help them stick if needed. Set the strawberry on the parchment and repeat for all of the strawberries.
- Chill the strawberries in the fridge for 30 minutes to set and serve chilled!
All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary.
- Prep Time: 20
- Serving Size: 1 Strawberry Ghost
- Calories: 76
- Fat: 5.8g
- Carbohydrates: 5.6g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: .7g
Keywords: strawberry ghosts, coconut butter strawberries