This detox carrot slaw is an amazing way to support your bodies natural detox pathways! It’s made with real food ingredients and is a simple side dish to enjoy.
- 1.5 cups carrots, shredded
- 1 cup beets, shredded (I use a grater, but you can also use a food processor)
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries (I recommend these)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- Combine all of the veggies and fruits in a large bowl and mix.
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together olive oil and lemon juice.
- Pour the dressing over the veggie slaw and mix to evenly coat.
- Chill for 15-25 minutes. Serve chilled and enjoy!
- Category: side
- Method: chilled
- Cuisine: American