This easy oven-baked turkey tenderloin is juicy, flavorful, and so simple to make. It’s made with a simple marinade and baked to perfection.
- 2 turkey tenderloins (about 1 lb each)
- 1 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp dried sage
- 3 tsp fresh thyme
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Add the turkey tenderloins to a large bowl and pat dry.
- Pour the apple cider vinegar and maple syrup over the tenderloins and season with coconut sugar, herbs, and salt and pepper. Turn the tenderloins to ensure that all sides are seasoned. Cover the tenderloins and marinate in the fridge for 2-3 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Transfer the marinated tenderloins to the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving fresh.
- Store the turkey in glass in the fridge for 2-3 days. You can also freeze it for up to 4 weeks.
- To reheat, I prefer to reheat this in the oven for a few minutes or until warm.
- All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 45
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Global
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 215
- Fat: 12.3g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: .3g
- Protein: 22.4g
Keywords: baked turkey tenderloin