This edible cake batter is the perfect no-cook snack! It’s totally gluten-free, dairy-free, and can be made paleo-friendly.
- 3/4 cup almond flour (see notes for AIP swap)
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (sub vanilla bean powder)
- 3 tbsp ghee, melted (sub coconut oil)
- 2 tbsp dairy-free chocolate chips (sub carob chips for AIP)
- 1/2–1 tsp flakey sea salt
- Stir the almond flour and coconut flour together until well combined to ensure there are no clumps.
- Fold in the wet ingredients and stir until a soft batter forms.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and stir until well combined.
- Enjoy immediately or store chilled for 3-4 days.
To make this recipe AIP. For nut-free/AIP tigernut flour would be the best option to sub the almond flour. It is more gritty than almond flour, so be sure it’s well sifted! Also, use coconut oil instead of ghee and shredded coconut instead of sprinkles.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Treats
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American