This edible pumpkin chocolate chip cookie dough is the perfect no-bake fall snack! It’s paleo, gluten-free, and can be modified to be AIP.
- 3/4 cup almond flour (see notes for AIP swap)
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (sub vanilla bean powder)
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp ghee, melted (sub coconut oil)
- 2 tbsp dairy-free chocolate chips (sub carob chips for AIP)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp flakey salt
- Stir the almond flour and coconut flour together until well combined to ensure there are no clumps.
- Fold in the wet ingredients and stir until a soft batter forms, making sure the pumpkin is fully incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, cinnamon, and salt stir until well combined.
- Enjoy immediately or store chilled for 3-4 days.
To make this recipe AIP. For nut-free/AIP tigernut flour would be the best option to sub the almond flour. It is more gritty than almond flour, so be sure it’s well sifted! Also, use coconut oil instead of ghee and omit chocolate chips.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 238
- Fat: 7.6g
- Carbohydrates: 23.3g
- Fiber: 4.1g
- Protein: 5g