For the sauce
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (use this for paleo and this for AIP)
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste (omit pepper for AIP)
For the bowls
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 tbsp green onion, sliced
- 3 cups cauliflower rice, cooked (or steamed rice)
- Combine the ingredients for the firecracker sauce. Stir well and season further to taste.
- Using a large pan, heat the avocado oil over medium heat. Add the broccoli and saute for 4-5 minutes or until lightly crisp. Season to taste and set aside.
- Add the ground chicken to the pan and crumble until fully cooked.
- Add the broccoli and sauce to the pan and stir until the sauce fully coats the chicken and broccoli.
- Serve in bowls with a side of rice or cauliflower rice and top with green onion.
All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 344
- Fat: 20.9g
- Carbohydrates: 19.2g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Protein: 22.2g