This healthy beef & broccoli dish is perfect for meal prep for the week! It’s paleo, whole30, and AIP compliant.
- 1 lb flank steak
- 1 tsp sea salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp coconut sugar (omit for whole30)
- 1 tbsp arrowroot starch
- 3–4 tbsp avocado oil
- 2.5 cups cauliflower, riced
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 thumb ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (omit for AIP)
- Season the flank steak well with half of the salt, and the pepper on both sides. Thinly slice against the grain.
- Combine the coconut aminos, lime juice, coconut sugar, and arrowroot in a bowl and whisk well. Set half of the mixture aside, and use the other half to marinate the beef. Set aside.
- Using a large pan or wok, heat the avocado oil on medium heat. Cook the cauliflower rice for 5-7 minutes and lightly salt. Remove from the pan when cooked to liking.
- Add more avocado oil if needed and cook the broccoli and lightly salt. Cook for 6-7 minutes and set aside.
- Add more oil if needed and add the steak slices with the marinade juices to the pan in two batches to avoid overcrowding. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned. Set aside.
- Add the garlic and ginger to the pan and cook for 2 minutes or until slightly fragrant.
- Pour in the remainder of the coconut aminos mixture along with the chicken broth for cook for 2 minutes to allow the sauce to thicken and reduce.
- Add the steak slices and broccoli back to the pan and cook for another minute or two to reheat. Top with green onion and sesame seeds at the end.
- Assemble 3-4 meal prep containers with cauliflower rice on one side and beef and broccoli on the other.
All nutrition facts are estimates.
The photos of this recipe and all written content on my website are copyright protected and cannot be copied or shared. Please do not copy this recipe or photos and share it on your own website, Instagram, or other written materials. If you’d like to feature a photo in a roundup, please contact me. If you’d like to tell people about this recipe on social media, your own website, or elsewhere please link back to the recipe here rather than copy and pasting. Thank you so much!!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30
- Category: Meal Prep
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 554
- Fat: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 58g
- Fiber: 5.7g
- Protein: 32.5g