- 1 4oz can of salmon, no salt or oil added
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Add the oats to a blender and blend into a fine flour.
- Open the can of salmon and drain the excess liquid.
- Combine the oat flour, salmon, pumpkin, egg, and avocado oil and mix well.
- Form into small “cookies” (or use a silicone mold like this) and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until firm.
- Allow to cool before serving to your cat. Serve will spervised and break into smaller pieces if needed. Store in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Category: Cat treats
- Method: Baked