This pumpkin pie parfait is a delicious seasonal dessert! It’s dairy-free, paleo, and AIP-compliant.
For the parfaits
- Line up 3 small jars (like these weck jars). Divide up the cookie crumbles and sprinkle into the bottom of the jars.
- Prepare the pumpkin parfait filling by stirring together the pumpkin puree, 3 tbsp of maple syrup, cinnamon and ginger. Stir well until smooth and combined.
- Prepare the coconut cream by stirring together the coconut cream and 2 tbsp of maple syrup. Stir well until softened.
- Using a spoon, carefully add 8 tbsp of pumpkin puree to each jar. Tap the bottom of the jars onto a table or counter top to remove any air bubbles. Use a papertowel to carefully clean up any imperfections. Spoon in 4 tbsp of coconut cream on top of the pumpkin puree and tap again. Add the remainder of the pumpkin puree to the jars. Finish off with the remainder of the coconut cream and drizzle with optional caramel to serve.
For the caramel
- Once parfaits are ready, combine the coconut cream, and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat and stir to combine. Bring to a low boil, and reduce to a low simmer, stirring often. Simmer for about 10 minutes, or until the caramel is reduced and browned.
- Immediately drizzle the caramel over the parfaits and top with salt.
For a prettier finish to the top of these parfaits, use a whipped cream dispenser.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 20
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 572
- Fat: 10.6g
- Carbohydrates: 65.5g
- Fiber: 8.7g
- Protein: 5.8g