These hibachi noodles are a gluten-free dupe for a restaurant favorite. They’re paleo-friendly, vegan and can easily be made AIP-compliant.
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp garlic paste (sub 3 cloves garlic, minced)
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 3 tbsp ghee (sub coconut oil for AIP/vegan)
- 12 oz gluten-free spaghetti, cooked through (use Jovial Brown-rice for GF, or Jovial cassava pasta for AIP/paleo)
- 2 tsp sesame seeds (omit for AIP)
- 1 tbsp green onion, chopped
- Using a medium bowl, whisk the coconut aminos, garlic paste, apple cider vinegar, coconut sugar, and salt and pepper together. Set aside.
- Heat the ghee in a large deep pan over medium heat until melted. Add the cooked spaghetti and top with the sauce mixture. Stir to coat until the pasta is thoroughly coated.
- Serve topped with sesame seeds and green onion.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 229
- Fat: 10.1g
- Carbohydrates: 36.2g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 1.5g