This honey lime shrimp is a simple and delicious main dish! It’s paleo, AIP, and gluten-free.
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Using a small bowl, whisk the garlic, honey, and lime together. Set aside.
- Season the shrimp well with salt and pepper on both sides and set aside.
- Using a large skillet, heat the avocado oil over medium heat. Add the shrimp to the skillet along with the honey lime mixture and stir well to coat. Allow the shrimp to cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until pink and fully cooked.
- Serve topped with fresh chopped cilantro.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 213
- Fat: 7.6g
- Carbohydrates: 14.8g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 23g