- 8 oz bacon (I use Applegate bacon, but any bacon works)
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay the bacon out on the baking sheet, evenly spacing and making sure that the bacon strips are not overlapping.
- Transfer to the preheated oven and bake for 18-22 minutes (depending on how thick the bacon is, or how crispy you like it).
- Remove the bacon from the oven when it’s cooked to your liking. Allow to cool slightly before transferring to a plate and enjoying!
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 311
- Fat: 29.6g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 9.4g
Keywords: oven bacon