This gluten and dairy-free ice cream bread is shockingly easy, and super delicious! This version of ice cream bread is made with gluten-free flour, coconut ice cream, sprinkles, and chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and lightly grease a loaf pan.
- Combine the flour, ice cream, baking powder, 2 tbsp sprinkles, and 3 tbsp chocolate chips. Mix well with a rubber spatula to fully combine. The mixture will be firm like a dough.
- Add the dough to the loaf pan and evenly spread flat into the pan. Sprinkle with the remainder of the sprinkles and chocolate chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until fully baked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
All nutritional facts are estimated and will vary.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 40
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 3.25g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 3g
Keywords: ice cream bread, gluten free ice cream bread