- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- 3/4 tsp salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, divided (omit for AIP)
- 2 tsp garlic powder, divided
- Juice of one lime, divided
- 3 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 lb chicken breast (sub thighs)
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 cup salsa (use something like this for AIP)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomato, chopped (omit for AIP)
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 large avocado, diced
- Add about 1 tbsp of avocado oil to the base of the instant pot and set to saute. Once the oil is hot, add the cauliflower rice and season with half of the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Saute for 5-7 minutes or until cooked through. Stir in half of the lime juice and 2 tbsp of cilantro. Set aside and cover to keep warm. Lightly clean out the instant pot if needed.
- Add more oil to the instant pot and set to saute. Add the chicken breast to the instant pot and lightly season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and oregano. Sear for 3-4 minutes on each side and hit “cancel”.
- Pour the salsa and chicken broth over the chicken. Add the lid to the instant pot, and close the sealing ring. Turn the instant pot on manual, high pressure, for 12 miuntes. Allow to cook and come to pressure. Quick-release the pressure and carefully remove the lid.
- Once slightly cool, shred the chicken and stir in the cilantro.
- Prepare the burrito bowls by dividing the cauliflower rice, lettuce, tomato, red onion, avocado, and chicken among 4 bowls. Serve immediately.
All nutrition facts are estimates and will vary.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 25
- Method: Instant Pot
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Fat: 16.5g
- Carbohydrates: 20.1g
- Fiber: 7.9g
- Protein: 30.8g