These jicama fries are the perfect low carb and nightshade-free way to satisfy your craving for french fries. They’re paleo, keto, vegan, and AIP.
- 1 lb jicama, peeled and chopped into thin fries
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Juice of one lime
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp paprika (omit for AIP)
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the fries to the baking sheet and top with avocado oil, lime juice and seasonings (reserving the cilantro) and toss well to coat.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove from the oven, top with cilantro and serve with guacamole for dipping.