- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp + 2 tsp arrowroot starch
- 8 oz gluten-free spaghetti (use cassava spaghetti for AIP)
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 thumb ginger, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Using a small bowl, whisk together the coconut aminos, broth, apple cider vinegar, coconut sugar, and arrowroot starch. Set aside.
- Fill a large pot of water two-thirds of the way with water and bring to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook to your liking. Strain and set aside, adding some oil to prevent sticking.
- While the pasta cooks, add the avocado oil to a large pan over medium heat. Add the broccoli florets, lightly seasoning with salt and pepper and cook for 5-7 minutes or until crisp and tender. Set aside.
- Using the same skillet, brown the ground beef on medium heat, adding salt and pepper. Once the beef is browned, set aside, leaving about 2 tbsp of fat in the pan.
- Using the same pan, bring the heat to low-medium heat and add the garlic and ginger to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Pour the sauce into the pan and stir. Allow to heat and thicken for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the ground beef back to the pan along with the broccoli and cooked spaghetti and stir well to coat with the sauce.
- Serve topped with green onion.
All nutritional facts are estimated and will vary.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Category: Main Dishes
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 354
- Fat: 11.6g
- Carbohydrates: 36.2g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Protein: 28.4g
Keywords: mongolian ground beef noodles