These oatmeal cranberry cookies are a wintery take on the classic oatmeal raisin cookie made gluten-free, vegan, and dairy-free!
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 6 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a large baking sheet with lightly greased parchment paper.
- Using a large bowl, whisk the flax and water together. Set aside and allow to set for 5 minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Add the coconut sugar, maple syrup, and coconut oil to the flaxseed mixture and stir well to combine.
- Pour in the oats, almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and cranberries, and stir well to ensure that the cranberries are evenly dispersed throughout the batter and there are no clumps of flour.
- Using a cookie scoop (or your hands), scoop the cookies onto the baking sheet and evenly space. Lightly flatten with the back of your hands. You should have about a dozen cookies.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-17 minutes or until the cookies are firm.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool before enjoying.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 230
- Fat: 8.6g
- Carbohydrates: 20.7g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 3.8g