This one-pan greek chicken is the perfect dish for healthy meal prep! It’s full of veggies, healthy protein, and features a dairy-free tzatziki. It’s paleo, Whole30 compliant, and AIP with modifications.
- 3–4 tbsp avocado oil (sub coconut oil)
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 2.5 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into half moons
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp dill
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 lemon, half juiced other half sliced
- Optional – grape tomatoes (omit for AIP)
For the tzatziki
- Using a large skillet, heat avocado oil over medium heat.
- Stir in the chicken breast and season with about 1/2 tsp of salt and lemon juice. Saute until cooked through to 165 F internal temperature and set aside.
- Saute the zucchini and red onion in the pan for 4-5 minutes or until cooked to liking. Add more oil as needed. Set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to the heated pan and saute the cauliflower rice for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Stir back in the chicken, zucchini, and red onion and season with parsley, dill, garlic, and extra salt and lemon juice to taste. Saute for 2-3 minutes to reheat and incorporate the flavors.
- Top the skillet with sliced lemons, black olives, and sliced grape tomatoes if desired.
- Store in 3-4 glass Tupperware containers (like this) with the tzatziki on the side.
For the tzatziki
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add more salt to taste.
Store the tzatkiki separately to keep it fresh.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30
- Category: one pot meals
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: Greek
- Serving Size: 3
- Calories: 446
- Fat: 23.2g
- Carbohydrates: 14.1g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Protein: 45.5g
Keywords: greek, chicken, meal prep