- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tsp rice vinegar (sub apple cider vinegar for AIP)
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- Salt and pepper (omit pepper for AIP)
- 1 7oz package glass noodles
- 2 1/2 tbsp avocado oil (divided)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, sliced into strips
- 1 white onion, sliced thin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 egg (omit for AIP)
- 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
- Lime wedges
- Combine the rice vinegar, coconut aminos, fish sauce, coconut sugar and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl and set aside.
- Using a large bowl, soak the glass noodles in hot water for 10 minutes or until soft. Use kitchen scissors to cut the glass noodles in half. Strain and set aside. Lightly coat in avocado oil to prevent sticking.
- Using a large pan, heat the avocado oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and lightly season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Set aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the onion and garlic. Saute for 3-4 minutes or until soft and fragrant. Add the cabbage and carrots to the pan and saute for another 5 minutes.
- Push the vegetables to one side and add a bit more oil to one side of the pan. Crack the egg into a bowl and lightly scramble. Pour into the pan and scramble until cooked.
- Reduce the heat and add the cooked chicken, softened noodles and sauce. Stir to coat until the sauce is fully coating the stir fry.
- Serve topped with green onion and lime wedges.
- Method: Stovetop
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 304
- Fat: 12.1g
- Carbohydrates: 39.1g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Protein: 10.7g