This non-alcoholic paleo eggnog is perfect for those who are free of dairy, alcohol, and eggs! It’s paleo, AIP, and vegan.
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (alcohol free for AIP)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg (sub mace for AIP)
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium sized pot and whisk well until thoroughly combined.
- Set on the stove top over medium heat and allow to heat for 5-8 minutes on a low simmer, stirring often to allow the flavors to combine.
- Allow to cool slightly before pouring the eggnog into a metal bowl nested inside a larger bowl filled with ice to form an ice bath. Allow to sit for 20-30 minutes to chill.
- Serve fresh topped with additional cinnamon if desired.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Category: drinks
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 1001
- Fat: 72.8g
- Carbohydrates: 31.5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 8.5g