These grain free granola bars are the perfect gluten-free snack bar!
- 8 dates, pitted
- 2 cups almonds (try subbing sliced tigernuts for AIP/nut free)
- 1 cup coconut chips
- 1/3 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup.
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 2 tbsp dairy free chocolate chips (omit for AIP)
- 4 tbsp collagen (I use vital proteins)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Line an 8×8″ baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- If the dates are hard, soften in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Using a food processor, process the dates for 10-15 seconds.
- Add in the almonds and coconut chips and process for another 10 seconds. It’s fine to still have some big chunks here.
- Spoon the mixture out into a large mixing bowl, and stir in the remainder of the ingredients. Mix well to fully combine.
- Pour the granola bar mixture into the baking pan and flatten with your hands.
- Place in the fridge to fully harden for at least 3 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and allow to sit for 5 minutes before removing from the baking pan. Place on a cutting board and carefully slice with a knife into 9 bars.
- Serve chilled and enjoy as a snack!
- These bars need to be chilled to stay solidified. Keep them in the fridge or use an ice pack when traveling with them.
- All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Category: snacks
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 384
- Fat: 27.1g
- Carbohydrates: 28.8g
- Fiber: 5.1g
- Protein: 10.4g
Keywords: snacks, granola bar