This thanksgiving coleslaw is a beautiful and delicious side dish that is a well-loved Thanksgiving classic! It’s paleo, whole30, and AIP-friendly.
- 1 head of green cabbage, cored and shredded
- 2 green apples, peeled and diced into match sticks
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries (or home made )
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
For the dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 tbsp honey (omit for Whole 30)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- Combine the shredded cabbage, apples, cranberries, and parsley in a large mixing bowl and mix.
- For the dressing, whisk together the olive oil and apple cider vinegar. Next, add the honey, coconut cream, salt, pepper, and onion and stir to combine.
- Pour the dressing into the slaw and mix together to evenly coat.
- Serve as a fresh seasonal side dish!
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 211
- Fat: 14.3g
- Carbohydrates: 16.1g
- Fiber: 5.4g
- Protein: 2.5g