- Pour the coconut cream into a pot and set it on the stove on medium heat.
- Add the two scoops of the collagen creamer to the coconut cream and whisk vigorously to thoroughly combine for 1-2 minutes. Make sure the creamer is fully incorporated and that there are no clumps.
- Stir in the cocoa powder and maple syrup continue to whisk for another minute.
- Bring down the heat and allow the pudding mixture to cool a bit before adding the gelatin and peppermint extract. Bring the heat back up and whisk to combine for another minute.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and allow to cool slightly before adding to two small jars or ramekins. Place in the fridge to solidify for 3-4 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and serve with more coconut cream on top if desired.
This recipe is paleo and dairy free. The ingredients are not all AIP, so this pudding is an AIP reintroduction.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary.
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Dessert
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 825
- Fat: 58g
- Carbohydrates: 68.4g
- Fiber: 7.3g
- Protein: 20.9g