This purple coleslaw is a beautiful and delicious side dish that’s perfect for warmer weather! It’s paleo, whole30, and AIP-friendly.
- 1 medium red cabbage, shredded
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 medium beet, peeled and julienned
- 3 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp coconut sugar (omit for whole30)
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- Using a large bowl combine the cabbage, red onion, radishes, beets, and parsley.
- Whisk the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, coconut sugar, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl and pour over the slaw. Toss well to combine and coat.
- Transfer to the fridge and allow to chill and marinate for 25-30 minutes.
- Season to taste and serve chilled.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 207
- Fat: 14.4g
- Carbohydrates: 20.3g
- Fiber: 5.4g
- Protein: 3.7g