This ranch roasted cauliflower is an easy low-carb vegetable side dish! It’s paleo, whole30, AIP, keto, vegan, and dairy-free.
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 2 tsp dried chives
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 2 medium heads cauliflower, chopped into florets (about 6 cups)
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped (to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare the ranch blend with parsley, garlic, onion powder, dill, chives, salt and pepper. Set aside
- Add the cauliflower to the baking sheet and top with the avocado oil and ranch blend. Toss to combine.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes (or until crisped to your liking), rotating halfway through.
- Serve topped with fresh parsley.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 55
- Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 11.4g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Protein: 3.8g