- – 1 lb brussels sprouts, halved
- – 1 medium butternut squash, cubed
- – 1 medium purple sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- – 1 tbsp ghee (or coconut oil for strict AIP)
- – 1/2 tsp sea salt
- – 1 tsp sage
- – 2-3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
- 2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the veggies on the sheet. Add the melted cooking fat onto the veggies along with the herbs and salt and mix to combine.
- 3. Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until veggies have softened and crisped.
- 4. Remove from the oven and serve along with chicken, beef, pork, or even fish!