This roasted red kuri squash is a simple and delicious fall side dish. It’s paleo, whole30, AIP and vegan.
- 1 medium red kuri squash, halved and seeds removed
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 4 springs of fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the two halves of the red kuri squash into wedges about 1/2″ thick.
- Add the squash to the baking sheet and top with avocado oil, salt, pepper, garlic, shallots, and thyme.
- Transfer to the preheated oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until squash is tender.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving as a side dish.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 106
- Fat: 10.5g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 0.6g