This sheet pan chocolate chip cookie is the perfect cookie recipe to slice and share! It’s gluten-free, paleo, and vegan.
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 6 tbsp water
- 2 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, softened (plus extra for greasing the pan)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (I use the brand enjoy life)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and very generously grease a 10×15″ baking sheet with oil.
- Using a large bowl, whisk the ground flax and water together. Allow to set and thicken for 5 minutes.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients (reserving the salt) to the bowl and mix well to fully combine.
- Place the cookie dough onto the greased baking sheet and use a rubber spatula (or your hands) to evenly flatten the dough cover the entire baking sheet.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookie is fully baked through.
- Remove from the oven and top with sea salt. Allow to cool slightly before carefully using a spatula to slice pieces of the cookie. Serve with a fork and enjoy!
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 320
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 20.5g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Protein: 4.6g