- 1 1/2 lb flank steak, sliced thin against the grain
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 1 tbsp arrowroot starch
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 cup beef broth (sub water)
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp coconut sugar (omit for whole30)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 thumb ginger, grated
- 3–4 green onions, sliced into 1” pieces
- Season the beef well and toss in arrowroot starch to thoroughly coat. Add to the bottom of the slow cooker along with the carrots.
- Combine the coconut aminos, broth, apple cider vinegar, and seasonings (reserving the green onion) and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the slow cooker and stir well to coat.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 4-5 hours.
- Stir in the green onion and allow to soften.
- Serve with cauliflower rice or steamed broccoli.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 214
- Fat: 5.8g
- Carbohydrates: 14.2g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 24.8g