This strawberry milkshake is a refreshing and comforting warm-weather treat! It’s dairy-free, vegan, paleo, and AIP.
- 1 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen medium banana, chopped
- 1 cup coconut milk (plus additional if desired)
- 2 tbsp coconut butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder
- Add all of the ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Add about 1/4 cup more coconut milk if a thinner milkshake is desired.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy immediately!
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: No Cook
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 436
- Fat: 38.1g
- Carbohydrates: 38.1g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Protein: 3.7g