- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1 1/2 cup sparkling water, chilled
- Add the strawberries, orange juice, and sparkling water to a blender and blend on high speed until fully incorporated and no large chunks of strawberry remain.
- Strain the mimosa through a fine-mesh strainer to remove all strawberry seeds.
- Serve fresh in glasses.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 72
- Fat: .4g
- Carbohydrates: 16.8g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Protein: 1.2g