- Preheat the oven to 375 F and prepare an 8″x8″ baking dish
- While the oven is preheating, add the chopped sweet potato to a large pot filled with water and bring the a simmer for 5-10 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are soft. Strain the water and mash the sweet potatoes.
- Add coconut milk, coconut oil, honey to the pot and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and top with enough marshmallows to cover the casserole
- Bake for 10 minutes or until marshmallows have melted
- Top with an extra sprinkle of cinnamon
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 188
- Fat: 8.6g
- Carbohydrates: 27.6g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Protein: 1.9g