- 1/2 large cucumber
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cups coconut yogurt
- 3 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste (omit pepper for AIP)
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- Wash the cucumber well, and keep the skin on. Grate the cucumber using a grater or a food processor until finely grated. Pat the cucumber dry with a clean kitchen towel or paper towel to remove excess liquid.
- Grate (or finely mince) the garlic and add it to the bowl with the cucumber.
- Add the coconut yogurt, salt, pepper, dill, lemon juice, and most of the olive oil. Stir to combine.
- Top off with a bit more olive oil and serve with vegetables or pita chips.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 183
- Fat: 13.4g
- Carbohydrates: 10.6g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: .5g