- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 2 tsp ground flaxseed
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup shredded zucchini (with excess water squeezed out)
- 1/3 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 lightly steamed broccoli, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and lightly grease about 15 spaces in a mini muffin tin.
- Using a large bowl, combine the almond flour, tapioca starch, and baking soda.
- Add the vegetables, apple sauce, coconut oil, and egg. Stir until a batter forms.
- Using a spoon or a small scoop, scoop the muffin batter into the muffin tin. You should have about 15 muffins.
- Transfer to the preheated oven and bake for 28-30 minutes or until the muffins are baked through.
- Carefully transfer the muffins to a cooling rack. Allow to fully cool (these need to set and cool or they’ll be too soft inside) before eating immediately, or storing in the fridge for 2-3 days.
All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Oven
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 75
- Fat: 3.8g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 1.7g