- 1 cup dairy-free Alfredo (I use this, you can also use this)
- 6 gluten-free lasagna sheets
- 8 oz dairy-free ricotta (I use this, sub this for nut free)
- 1/2 cup dairy-free pesto, divided (I use this)
- 4 oz buffalo mozzarella (sub-dairy-free)
- 1/2 lb ground turkey, cooked
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and lightly grease an 8×8″ casserole dish. Add about 1/3 cup of dairy-free alfredo to the base of the casserole dish. Set aside.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring it to a boil. Add the lasagna sheets about 2-3 at a time and cook for 3-4 minutes, until lightly tender. Transfer to a clean plate and coat lightly with olive oil to prevent sticking. Set aside.
- Prepare the filling by combining the ricotta, half of the buffalo mozzarella, 3 tbsp of pesto, the turkey, and Italian seasoning in a bowl. Mix to combine.
- Prepare the lasagna roll-ups by laying out a lasagna sheet and adding a few spoonfuls of the ricotta mixture, and then rolling up into a roll. Transfer to the baking dish and repeat with all of the lasagna sheets.
- Top the lasagna rolls with the remainder of the alfredo sauce and pesto and evenly spread. Add a bit of buffalo mozzarella to the top of each roll-up. Cover and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Remove the cover and bake for another 10 minutes or until the lasagna is tender.
- Serve topped with fresh basil.
- For a similar AIP recipe, see this recipe. Sub the butternut squash sauce if desired!
- All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Method: Oven
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 582
- Fat: 41.1g
- Carbohydrates: 22.9g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Protein: 29.5g