- 8 oz zucchini, ends removed
- 8 oz white sweet potato, peeled
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a food processor with a shredder attachment (or box grater) and shred the zucchini and sweet potato. Transfer the shredded vegetables to a bowl and lightly salt. Allow to sit for 5 minutes. Use a clean kitchen towel or nut milk bag to squeeze out the excess water.
- Add the ground chicken to the bowl along with the coconut flour, avocado oil, and seasonings. Mix to combine.
- Form into oblong chicken nuggets and evenly space on the baking sheet.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and carefully flip. Bake for another 13-15 minutes or until crisped to your liking and cooked through to 165 F.
- Serve with a side of a dip of your choice!
All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 30
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 276
- Fat: 13.2g
- Carbohydrates: 17.6g
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Protein: 23.1g
Keywords: zucchini chicken nuggets