This air fryer butternut squash is a flavorful, and quick recipe. It’s made with fresh butternut squash, cinnamon, and thyme.
- 4 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp thyme leaves
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- Toss the butternut squash with oil, and seasonings until coated.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 F and add the butternut squash to the basket. Cook for 10 minutes, remove the basket and toss to rotate the butternut squash. Cook for another 8-10 minutes, or until lightly crisp and soft.
- Remove from the air fryer and serve fresh.
All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 129
- Fat: .3
- Carbohydrates: 33.8
- Fiber: 6.3
- Protein: 2.9