This iced turmeric golden milk latte is the perfect anti-inflammatory drink! It’s paleo, AIP, and vegan.
- 2.5 – 3 cups almond milk (sub coconut milk for AIP)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1.5 – 2 tsp turmeric powder (use less if you’re still wary of the turmeric flavor)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract (sub vanilla bean powder for AIP)
- Pinch of black pepper (omit for AIP)
- Fill two 8 oz glasses about one-third of the way with ice, and add 1/4 cup of milk to each glass.
- Using a blender, blend the remainder of the milk with the maple syrup, vanilla, and spices for 5-10 seconds or until evenly combined.
- Pour the blended turmeric mixture over the ice (this creates the pretty marbled look when you pour!), stir, and serve cold.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: drink
- Cuisine: Global
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 110
- Fat: 3.7g
- Carbohydrates: 17.7g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 2.2g
Keywords: turmeric, latte, anti-inflammatory