These paleo & AIP apple donut holes are a simple and delicious fall treat! They’re paleo, egg free, AIP, and are made in the oven.
For the cinnamon sugar coating
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
For the donut holes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Prepare the coating by combining the coconut sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine the flours, gelatin, cinnamon, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the palm shortening, applesauce, and maple syrup.
- Roll the dough into donut holes (you’ll have 6-7) and place on the parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes or until browned.
- While the donut holes are still warm, sprinkle them with the cinnamon sugar and carefully coat them. Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 donut hole
- Calories: 203
- Fat: 9.2g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 2.6g