- 3 medium avocados
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
- Juice of one fresh lime
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Slice the avocados and remove the pits
- Scoop the avocado into a high speed blender like a vitamix, or other blender
- Add the remainder of the ingredients and blend on low until thoroughly blended. If using a vitamix, use the wand to stir the sauce.
- Add more oil if desired to make sauce thinner.
- Once the sauce is creamy and blended, remove from the vitamix
- Use within 24-36 hours, and store in the fridge in an airtight jar or tupperware