- 4 cups cauliflower, minced using a food processor
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot starch
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the minced cauliflower to a large pot and fill about two-thirds of the way with water. Bring to a low simmer on medium-low heat and simmer for 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool before pouring the cauliflower through a nut milk bag or cheesecloth. Squeeze to remove all of the excess water and pour the cauliflower into a bowl.
- Mix the cassava flour and arrowroot starch with the cauliflower and fold until a dough forms.
- Take a handful of dough at a time and roll into a long rope onto a clean surface. Slice into gnocchi pieces that are about 3/4″ long. Set aside.
- Fill a large pot halfway with water and add salt. Bring to a low boil and boil the gnocchi in two batches. Use a slotted spoon to remove once the gnocchi begins to float. Place in a bowl and coat with about 2 tbsp of olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Add the gnocchi to the baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, flipping the gnocchi halfway through. Remove from the oven.
- Top with optional olive oil, lemon, and chopped parsley, or other sauce if desired.
All nutrition facts are estimations and will vary. Nutrition facts do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 40
- Category: Sides
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 161
Keywords: cauliflower gnocchi