This cauliflower tabbouleh salad is a grain-free alternative to a flavorful Mediterranean classic! It’s paleo, whole30, and can be made keto and AIP.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 cups cauliflower, riced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup tomato, diced (omit for AIP, sub more red onion)
- 1/4 cup cucumber, diced
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1/3 cup parsley, chopped
- Using a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and garlic together. Set aside.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients to a large bowl and toss to combine. Add the oil and lemon mixture and stir to combine.
- Season further to taste and serve fresh.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 151
- Fat: 14.3g
- Carbohydrates: 6.6g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1.9g