- 1 cup coconut butter (softened, but not melted, see notes)
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut (plus extra for garnish)
- 4 tbsp collagen peptides
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder (sub carob powder for AIP)
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut milk (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl. Use a rubber spatula to mix well. Add 1 tbsp of coconut milk if the mixture is too thick.
- Once combined, begin rolling the mixture into balls about a half an inch wide, or to the size of liking, and sprinkle with extra shredded coconut for garnish. You should have 8-9 protein balls.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 90 minutes, or in the freezer for 30 minutes. Store in the fridge.
The best way to soften coconut butter is to submerge the jar in hot water. You want to to be submerged just enough to make it soft, but not entirely melt it.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 255
- Fat: 20.3g
- Carbohydrates: 11.3g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Protein: 7g