- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp puffed quinoa
- Pinch of salt
- 2–3 large strawberries, sliced
- Combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a glass bowl and melt in the microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring every interval, or melt over a double boiler.
- Stir the puffed quinoa, salt, and vanilla into the melted chocolate.
- Spoon a large spoonful of chocolate into the mold (I use this). Gently tap the mold on the table a few times and remove any air bubbles, and to even out the chocolate.
- Top each chocolate with a strawberry slice.
- Transfer to the fridge and allow to harden for about an hour, or until totally solid.
- Carefully remove from the mold and enjoy! Keep chilled for about a day.
To make AIP-
- Use this recipe instead of chocolate. Carob is what you want to go for if you’re following AIP!
- Either skip the quinoa or go for crushed Lovebird Cereal! (code UNBOUNDWELLNESS for 10% off)
- All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 266
- Fat: 16.7g
- Carbohydrates: 28.5g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Protein: 3.4g