- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp paprika (see notes for AIP)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
FOR THE CHICK-FIL-A SAUCE
- Pat the chicken breast dry and add to a bowl. Top with the apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and seasonings. Allow marinating in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Prepare a grill pan (or outdoor grill) by preheating to medium-high heat and greasing with cooking oil like avocado oil. Use tongs to add the chicken to the grill surface.
- Allow to grill for 3-4 minutes on each side, rotating carefully to preserve the grill marks. Cook until grill marks form and the chicken is cooked through to 165 F. Set aside and allow to rest for a few minutes.
- While the chicken rests, prepare the chick-fil-a sauce by combing the ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve the nuggets with the sauce and a side of sweet potato fries if desired.
To make AIP, remove paprika and black pepper.
If using a smaller indoor grill pan, grill in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary.
- Prep Time: 30
- Cook Time: 15
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: grilled
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 241
- Fat: 13.3g
- Carbohydrates: 2.1g
- Protein: 25.7g
Keywords: chick fil a grilled nuggets