These Cranberry Sweet Potato Turkey Popper are the ultimate holiday appetizer! They’re paleo, whole30, gluten-free, and AIP compliant.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cup sweet potato, shredded or riced (using a grater or food processor)
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp rosemary
- 2 tsp sage
- 2 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the fresh cranberries to a food processor and set it to shred or chop for 10-15 seconds. Remove the cranberries and use a paper towel to clean up any excess juice
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well to combine.
- Begin rolling the mixture into small, slightly flattened poppers about one inch in diameter (you’ll have about 20-22 poppers) and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake in in the preheated oven for 25-28 minutes, flipping half way through. The internal temperature should read 165 F. Crisp further under the broiler if desired for 1-2 minutes if desired.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving with cranberry sauce or by themselves.
The photos of this recipe and written content above are copyright protected and cannot be copied. Please do not use photos from this website without any written permission. Please do not copy this recipe and share it on your own website, Instagram, or other written materials. If you wish to tell people about this recipe on social media, your own website, or elsewhere please provide a link back to the recipe here on my website rather than copying the recipe. Thank you!!
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 440
- Fat: 16.4g
- Carbohydrates: 52.7g
- Fiber: 6.8g
- Protein: 24.4g