- 2 large Parsnips
- 2 tbsp duck fat
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Prep the parsnips by peeling, chopping off the ends, and slicing into thick fries.
- Place the parsnip fries onto the baking sheet and evenly coat the fries in the duck fat and top with sea salt, mixing to coat and combine.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes (rotating half way through) or until fries are soft and slightly crisped to your liking.
- Add extra salt to taste any enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 35
- Category: Sides
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American