- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp collagen peptides (optional, sub protein powder of your choice)
- 1/3 cup almond butter (sub another nut or seed butter)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Using a large bowl, combine the oats, flaxseeds, chia seeds, hempseeds and optional protein powder. Add the almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, and chocolate chips. Stir well to fully combine. The mixture should be sticky and easily form into balls.
- Prepare the plate with a sheet of parchment paper and use a spoon or a small cookie scoop to scoop out small scoops and roll them into balls. Set each protein bite on the plate. You’ll have about 11-12 protein bites.
- Serve immediately or transfer to the fridge and allow to set and chill for about 20-30 minutes. Serve fresh or store in the fridge for 3-4 days or in the freezer for 1-2 months.
All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary.
- Method: No-bake
- Serving Size: 1 item
- Calories: 118
- Fat: 5.7g
- Carbohydrates: 13.1g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Protein: 5g